Far Infrared Mat
The iLifeFir far infrared heat with the wave frequency of 7-15 microns corresponds exactly to the heat radiation of the human body. Therefore, these far infrared rays can penetrate 4-5 cm into the body through the skin and heat up the skin, muscles, blood and lymphatic vessels. Vibration and rotation effects are created on a molecular level, which in turn result in improved microcirculation on a physiological level, an expansion of the capillaries with increased blood circulation and an increase in metabolism.
How Far Infrared Rays Work:
- The body reacts to the deep warming by expanding the capillaries and increasing the blood circulation.
- The cell metabolism is accelerated and intensified. The supply of the cells with oxygen and nutrients is improved. Metabolism products, bacteria, viruses, slags are removed and excreted more quickly.
- Increase in the exchange of substances between blood and tissue
- Increased activity of leukocytes, with increase in immunocompetence
- Stimulating the lymphatic system and tissue detoxification
- Stimulates the hypothalamus, which regulates sleep, mood, pain sensations and blood pressure through the production of neurotransmitters.
- The metabolism is stimulated up to 3 times. As a result, calories are burned and fat cells are broken down. It is possible to burn up to 800 kcal during a 24-minute treatment.
- The FIR heat stimulates the blood circulation in the skin intensively, promoting beautiful, soft and youthful skin. Cellulite can be reduced or prevented in this way, the skin becomes more elastic and firmer.
- The vegetative nervous system calms down and at the same time vitality, healing after injuries and operations and the entire regeneration after particular strains, stress and illnesses are positively influenced.
- Muscle tension is loosened or eliminated by thermal radiation.
Muscle tension and the associated muscle pain are usually due to incorrect and one-sided permanent strain on the muscles. As a result of this constant stress, there is a lack of oxygen in the affected muscles. The lack of oxygen in turn leads to a metabolic disorder of the cells in the muscle tissue:
Cell detoxification on the one hand and cell nutrition on the other hand no longer take place. The muscle becomes hard and painful.
A constant, unnatural sitting posture at the desk and in front of the screen is typical of poor posture. Due to the one-sided constant strain, the muscles tense up more and more until they cramp painfully. To avoid further pain, the body assumes a protective posture, which then leads to tension in other muscles and new pain:
A painful vicious circle ensues:
Missing and permanent strain on the muscle
- bad circulation
- poor oxygen supply
- erroneous to no metabolism of the cells
- Muscle acidic, tense and hardened
- Nerves get irritated
- pain in the muscle
- protective posture
- NEW error, – and permanent load… and everything again from the beginning…
Good blood circulation, which is now absolutely necessary for a healthy metabolism and relaxation of the muscles, can be achieved in a particularly pleasant and at the same time effective way by means of radiation with far infrared heat.
No other heat penetrates so deeply into the body, increases blood circulation so much and makes the muscles soft and pain-free again as quickly as this special far-infrared heat!
The hardened muscles are actually soft and permeable again after 20-30 minutes of exposure to the far-infrared heat rays.
- Detoxification processes, blood purification, improvement of blood flow
- Varicose veins, circulatory disorders in diabetes, neuropathy
- Stiffness of joints and limbs, strains and sports injuries
- Skin irritation, eczema and neurodermatitis
- Asthma, Sinusitis, Arthritis, Rheumatism
- Muscle, joint, nerve and scar pain
- Inflammation, weak immune system
- Indigestion, stomach and intestinal problems, gastritis.
The far infrared mat can be easily combined with a massage or craniosacral therapy and costs CHF 20 in addition to the treatment.